The presentation I did today for the second years was a great success!! I had 8 people approach me , saying they were interested and wanted to work on my project which is great news! on this project I’ve set my self its definately going to be a case of the more the merrier! 8 is a great number and I think I will put some posters up for actual assistance with the animating of it.
After the presentation I started doing measured drawings of my crocodiles so I can start to work out the sizes of the replacement crocodiles. I also did some brain storming on different materials to use for the replacements and models which will work out cost effective and have my desired appearance . I also started sorting possible jobs for the different assistants.