Update ! since thursday . . . . . . . .

Standard

Thursday

Thursday I spent the day measuring and working out the replacement parts of my baby crocodile. and started to cut them out of styrofoam ( costly but effective ) the good part of it was that i got a load of free be cut offs from other people’s work which saved me a good amount of money , I now have vast amounts of styrofoam which is good – I like !

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

FRIDAY

Full day at work today so not much progress uni work wise 😦 which is not good , I did however start planning the week ahead and kept in contact

saturday and sunday again i was working both days but sat night and sunday morning ( before and after work) I started work on working out replacements for the larger crocodiles. I’m hoping to give 1 large crocodile cycle to two  second years if they think it is possible for them to complete.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sunday evening I worked on idea’s for the music project I’m working in a group working for Barry Purves , I have been given a piece of music with the theame of digestion, so i drew up some idea’s for that.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s