After my successful tests last week with the llama puppet , this week I started rebuilding his bodily muscle. This time a little more shaped than before. I focused most of my attention on building up the muscles around the legs as well as leaving access points to get to the armature joints.
additional creative projects of the week included this weeks entry of 642 things to draw – which was a keyboard
I’ve also started a new little creative project on the side, my Gran turns 90 this year and we are throwing her a big birthday party and as she has always been a keen knitter. I have decided to make knitted bunting for the occasion this week I managed to fit in one a day which was great !here they are so far !